For Sugar Syrup:
- Sugar - 1 1/4 cup
- Water - 1 cup
- Constarch (Cornflour) - 1/2 cup (Mix in water without any lumps)
- Ghee - 3-4 tsp
- Orange food colour - few drops
- Lemon juice - 3 drops
- Dry fruits (finely chopped) - little
- First add water to the sugar & boil till the sugar is dissolved.
- Now add the cornflour mixture to this.
- Stir continuously in low flame.
- Once it becomes thick, start adding ghee in small portions & mix well.
- Finely add colour, dry fruits & transfer to a plate.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Then put pieces.