- Fresh curds - 1 cup
- Fresh cream - 1 / 2 cup
- Grated cheese or paneer - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Cashew nuts broken - 1 tbsp
- Peanuts husked and lightly roasted - 1tsp
- Khuskhus seeds - 1 tsp [ soaked in little milk ]
- Green chillies - 2 to 3
- Ginger - small piece
- Coriander leaves - little [ finely chopped ]
- Bread slice -1 [ only white portion ]
- Sugar - 1tsp
- Salt - as required
- Cinnamon - clove powder - 1 / 2 tsp
- Ghee or oil - 4 tbsp.
Grind cashew, peanuts, and bread [ together ] in dry mixie and keep aside. Then grind onion, green chillies, khuskhus together adding little milk and make smooth paste. Then keep one heavy kadai, heat oil or ghee, and add onion paste. Fry for 5 minutes, add curds and cook [ stir ] continuously till whiteness of curds disappears. Then add milk, bring to a boil. Add sugar, salt, dry mixture, spice powder and cream. Stir gently till it starts boiling. At this stage add boiled vegetables. Cover and cook for few minutes more till the gravy becomes thick and mix well. Garnished with grated cheese, and chopped coriander leaves. You can also add some cherries.