- Ripe mangoes - 4 (Peel & Chopped)
- Sugar - 3/4 cup or 1 cup
- Ghee - little
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 cup
- First peel & chop the mangoes.
- Then grind them in a mixer to a smooth paste (without lumps).
- Then take a non-stick pan, pour the puree & sugar together & stir nicely for about 15-20 mins.
- When it becomes thick, replace it in a greased plate (grease the plate with ghee before pouring).
- Immediately spread it evenly & keep it in the sun for 2-3 days.
- Then remove the sides & remove from the plate & make it into pieces in a square shape.