- Potato boiled - 1/4 k.g. [ mashed ]
- Grated carrot - 1/2 cup
- Boiled peas - 1/2 cup
- Green chilli paste - 1 1/2 tsp [ according to taste ]
- Salt - as required
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Chat masala - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger chopped - 1/2 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves - little
- Cumin seeds or oregano [ ajwain ] - 1/4 tsp
- Maitha - 1/2 cup
- Conflour - 2 tsble spoon
- Bread crumps - 1/2 cup [ for dusting ]
- Oil - enough for frying
Take one big bowl, mix all the ingredients except bread crumps. Mix well. Mean time, keep enough oil in a kadai. When oil becomes hot, make rolls from the mixture, dust it in bread crumps and deep fry till it changes into golden and crispy. Remove from the oil and serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney. Your easy-to-make yummy evening snack is ready to eat.
P.S. These rolls can be prepared in advance and stored in freezer for a week. Before preparing take it from the freezer. After the roll gets back to the room temperature, then fry the same in oil.