- Basmathi rice - 1 cup
- Onions - 2 diced
- Fresh thick curds - 1 / 2 cup
- Salt - as required
- Mixed diced vegetables - 2 cups
- Chopped coriander leaves - 3 tbl. sps.
- Green chillies - 3
- Coriander powder - 1 / 2 sp
- Cumin powder - 1 / 2 sp
- Garam masala powder - 1 / 2 sp
- Black pepper powder - 1 / 2 sp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 / 4 sp
- Tomatoes - 2 diced
- Ghee and oil - as required
Wash and soak the rice for 20 minutes. Boil in water till half cooked. Then drain water completely, and allow it to cool. Beat curds and mix coriander powder, cimin powder, slit green chillies, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder and coriander leaves.Keep aside for 25 minutes. Then heat ghee and oil together and fry onions, tomatoes and then other vegetables. Sprinkle little water and allow the vegetables to cook till soft. Mix in, marinated curds, salt and cooked rice. Reduce flame and keep under dhum till moisture is absorbed. [ or bake in hot oven for 10 minutes covered with foil.