- Green peas Fresh ] - 1 cup
- Aloo - 2 [ peeled and cut into cubes ]
- Tomato - 3 [ red chopped ]
- Onion - 1 [ peel and chopped ]
- Cashews - 10 [ soaked in milk and grind to a smooth paste. ]
- Salt - as required
- Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 11/2 tsp
- Kasoori methi - 1/4 tsp [ crushed ]
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Fresh cream - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Fresh chopped corinder leaves - little
Take a small pressure cooker. Add oil to that, when its hot, add cumin seeds wait for a second. Then add onion to that saute till its change in to pink colour. Then add chopped tomatoes and mix well. Add all dry masalas, mix well. Wait till oil leaves the side, that time add cashew paste, kasooori methi and sugar along with required water.When its start boiling add green peas, cut potatoes, stir once and close the cooker. Wait for 3 whistle to come. After the pressure goes, open the cooker and add the fresh cream allow to boil for 2 minutes. Remove from the gas and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Instad of potato you can add fresh paneer also.