- Tinda - 1 / 4 k. g. [ small in same size ]
- [ Peel the outer skin and slit in middle ]
- Baby potato - 3 to 4 [ peel and slit in middle ]
- Onion big - 3 [ cut into Spieces ]
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 / 2 sp
- Salt - as required
- Turmeric powder - 1 / 2 sp
- Red chilli powder - 1 1 / 2 sp
- Garam masala powder - 1 / 2 sp
- Fenugreek, cumin seeds [ roast and powder ] - 1 / 2 sp
- Oil - for frying
Take one deep bottom kadai pour required oil, heat it and add grated onion, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, and mix well till nice smell comes. That time add tinda and potato to that and fry in low flame till the subji becomes soft and oil separates. Add garam masala , fry for another few minutes sprinkling water now and then. Finally sprinkle the jeera and fenugreek powder.
This can be pressure cooked directly. Heat oil in the cooker bottom itself [ or in pressure pan. ] Fry as described, close lid and pressure cook for one whistle. When its cools down, remove lid, add cumin, fenugreek powder and mix well. Pour into serving dish dot with fresh cream and serve hot.